Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training

This course teaches you how to guide mums who have just given birth, using yoga as a method to re-connect with their bodies.  
Lucia Seglie · March 11, 2020

Ratings and Reviews

Avg. Rating
39 Ratings
What's your experience? We'd love to know!
Silvia Pronello
Posted 2 months ago
Lucia is the best!

This course and athe prenatal course that I've already attended are so good! It's full of practical suggestions and it give you the most important info in order to open a class right away. I love the way Lucia teaches, bringing so many real life examples and using her experience to help us starting in the best conditions.

Preview Image
Manisha Monteiro Pai
Posted 3 months ago
A perfect learning experience

I first did the prenatal YTT followed by the postnatal YTT, both as online course. I really liked the structure of the trainings, very logical and easy to follow. It was nice, to always see the progress, which I made. And it was helpful to know, that I can always reach out to the teacher if I have any questions or doubts. The tips and self-study assignments were helpful as well. Can only recommend

Preview Image
Vanda Gallova
Posted 4 months ago
Very happy yoga student

I did prenatal yoga TTC during Covid because I wanted to study but it wasn’t possible. I was so satisfied that I purchased also postnatal and yoga with baby courses.I highly recommend this courses to everyone. Love Vanda

Preview Image
Lise Carassiti
Posted 5 months ago
Ottimo corso on line

Come in tutti gli altri corsi tenuti da Lucia sono rimasta molto soddisfatta, le spiegazioni molto dettagliate ti portano a comprendere a pieno e in modo professionale come gestire ogni tipo e problematica che una mamma potrebbe presentare- Grazie Lucia e Arhanta

Preview Image
Burcu Karakurt
Posted 7 months ago
Easy to understand & excellent visual material

This course made me feel that I can start my postpartum yoga classes right after I finished it. Lucia is an excellent teacher. The course is full of ideas and go-to material and that is a really good support for every teacher.

Preview Image
Daniela Heinßmann
Posted 7 months ago
Lucia is very sympatic and a very good yoga teacher

I like the energy of Lucia. You feel she like what she do and you´ll get some good new stuff for your own yoga classes. The manual is very big and it´s all you need, you can use it everey time when you need it. I like that intensive manual!

Preview Image
Karina Valdez
Posted 7 months ago
Amazing and Super Complete!

Amazing training with a lot of anatomy information that really help the teacher to understand what is going on with the mom new body and this new part of her life. It is the perfect balance for the prenatal yoga training.

Preview Image
Astrid Jungemann
Posted 8 months ago
Wisdom and passion all in one

Lucia is both, absolutely professional and warm-hearted in her way of teaching. I was sceptical at first if it is possible to transport the yogic spirit online but after a few lessons I was absolutely convinced. Lucia shares so much information, knowledge and love for Yoga during the classes so it felt like she was with me, not just on screen in the video. Thank you for your way of teaching

Preview Image
Laksmidevi Anroedh
Posted 9 months ago
I would certainly recommend the after pregnancy course!

The content of this course is so usefull and practical with all te information you really need te know. Lucie explains everything (the do's and the dont's of every pose in such a clear way).

Preview Image
Dana Fischer
Posted 10 months ago
Most comprehensive and relevant Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training I ever came across

Lucia put together a masterpiece of Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training. There's nothing missing and exceeded all expectations!

Preview Image
Show more reviews
What's your experience? We'd love to know!