Yoga Nidra Teacher Training

Become a certified & confident Yoga Nidra teacher with our premium online training. Learn & complete the course at your schedule. Benefit from 19 years of teaching experience of Ram Jain.
Arhanta Teachers Team · January 10, 2020

Course Content

Expand All
Lesson Content
0% Complete 0/1 Steps

About The Instructor

+641 enrolled
Not Enrolled

Course Includes

• 18 Lessons
  • 55 Topics
  • 9 Quizzes
  • Course Certificate

Ratings and Reviews

Avg. Rating
72 Ratings
What's your experience? We'd love to know!
Bradley Peters
Posted 2 hours ago
I didn't know I needed Yoga Nidra

I wanted a yoga for myself to continue on my personal journey, I chose Yin Yoga, and was offered Yoga Nidra. I am so happy to have accepted. I didnt expect to want to teach and share what ive learned but I do, I really do. Thank you for opening a door i didnt know i wanted opened.

Preview Image
Tracy Lowe
Posted 2 weeks ago
I loved this course

I feel thankful I took this course. The course gave me well rounded information and I gained a lot of personal growth and knowledge from taking it. It is both traditional and modern. I recommend taking the full length because it took me a few months to complete.

Preview Image
Jeanny Waaijers
Posted 3 weeks ago
Nidra online course

What a great course to follow online! I was in the ashram in the Netherlands for the yin course and this was the perfect follow up! Interesting course material, nice lessons and clear notes. Can really recommend!

Preview Image
Uwe Hasselbach
Posted 3 weeks ago
Gut bis Sehr gut

Anleitungen und Unterweisungen sind Sehr gut Erklärt und Beschrieben. Weiter so!

Preview Image
Paulina Ferreira
Posted 1 month ago
Cursos Excelentes

I highly recommend this academy. I have learned a lot, I consider the courses very complete, I feel supported by the teachers. I am very satisfied!

Preview Image
Marga Kaczorowski
Posted 2 months ago
Super!

Een professioneel en compleet online cursusprogramma! Ik heb veel geleerd. Een echte aanrader!

Preview Image
Laura Spano'
Posted 2 months ago
Enriching course

I enjoyed very much Yoga Nidra course with Arhanta. The course is nicely designed, rich in contents and in examples. The explanations are clear. I warmly thank Ram and all Arhanta Teachers Team for this beautiful and enriching experience! Thanks!

Preview Image
Christina Kleinlercher
Posted 2 months ago
Amazing Yoga Nidra Course!

The course guides the student step by step through the techniques and it´s very easy to dive into the topic!

Preview Image
Angela Hulme
Posted 7 months ago
Really in depth course

This is my second course , ive really enjoyed doing it , there's so much information in the content . Ive just finished this course , ive really loved doing it , cant wait to put it all into practice now .

Preview Image
Rianne Bransen
Posted 8 months ago
Grateful!

Wow! There was so much info about Yoga Nidra (about all aspects of Nidra) that I feel so confident to share this wisdom with my students! Thanks so much!!

Preview Image
Show more reviews
What's your experience? We'd love to know!