Holistic Health Coach Training for Women

Learn a holistic approach with Yoga and Ayurveda for promoting hormonal health for women. Learn how to guide with menstrual issues, fertility issues and menopause.
Sarah Visschedijk · February 7, 2020

Course Content

Expand All

Module 1 : Understanding the Menstrual Cycle

Module 2 - Ayurveda & The Menstrual Cycle
Module 3 - Yoga & The Menstrual Cycle
1 of 2

About The Instructor

+561 enrolled
Not Enrolled

Course Includes

• 39 Lessons
  • 38 Topics
  • 29 Quizzes
  • Course Certificate

Ratings and Reviews

Avg. Rating
40 Ratings
What's your experience? We'd love to know!
Géraldine Sanders
Posted 1 week ago
Love love love this course!

I binged the entire course and then started all over again. The knowledge shared is amazing and super interesting and it's explained in such a way that it is immediately applicable.

Preview Image
Tania Kavoosi
Posted 3 weeks ago
Quality of selected topics

I haven't finished yet but the modules that i have finished were really excellent. I didn't expect it!

Preview Image
Alyssa Cowdrey
Posted 1 month ago
Holistic Health Certification

I loved the information brought forward in this certification. I am a 200+ hour RYT PYT and CNS certified Perinatal Nutritionist. This course did beautiful work interconnecting the two fields of work and passions of mine! Looking forward to taking more on more credits.

Preview Image
Christine Giner
Posted 3 months ago
Women`s Wisdom

I loved the course. It is full of women`s wisdom. Thank you so much for all. Kind regards Christine

Preview Image
Jessica Holley
Posted 4 months ago
women's holistic nutrition course

Incredible to have this knowledge as a women I believe this course should be taught to all women its important and informative helpful and wish it was taught at schools .

Preview Image
Pia Dahl Gammelsæter
Posted 7 months ago
Beautiful course

I really enjoyed this in-depth class about woman's health and healing pssibilities through the ayurvedic perspective. The course is rich with information and explains the connection between everything in a very easy-to-understand, but detailed way. I feel confident that this information can make me help guide women on their healing journey. Thank you!

Preview Image
Jill Waltrich
Posted 9 months ago
Thorough Yoga Teacher Trainings in Yin and Holistic Health

I am a 200h Vinyasa Yoga Teacher and completed the Yin Yoga and currently the online Holistic Health course. I am very satisfied with both of these. The one suggestion I would leave, would be printing the workbooks at once and not in portions. After printing Module 3 poses, the same poses are offered incl. description of getting into poses, but sadly afterwards at end of module.

Preview Image
Hallee Pierson
Posted 9 months ago
Very well explained

I love how it gives case studies in the assignments, I noticed it helped me feel more confident while working with other women. I also like how the videos provide a lot of pictures.

Preview Image
Jeanny Waaijers
Posted 10 months ago
Really nice and in depth course!

A lot of information about woman’s health, really interesting. Also nice that it includes several yoga lessons! I recommend, to learn more about yourself and to advise other woman!

Preview Image
Gigi Levins-skehill
Posted 10 months ago
Really easy to use layout. Thorough theory.

Something I appreciated about the Health Coach course for women is that it was mandatory to complete the assignment of each section before moving onto the next one. I appreciate that online learning can keep the integrity of deep learning and integration that can so often be skimmed past in online platforms. I found the theory quite dense in a good way and explained clearly, graphics were great.

Preview Image
Show more reviews
What's your experience? We'd love to know!