Meditation Teacher Training

Become a certified & confident meditation teacher with our comprehensive online training. Learn to teach meditation & complete the course at your schedule.
Arhanta Teachers Team · January 20, 2020

Course Content

Expand All

Day 1

Day 2
Lesson Content
0% Complete 0/1 Steps
Day 3
Lesson Content
0% Complete 0/1 Steps
Day 4
Lesson Content
0% Complete 0/1 Steps
Day 5
1 of 2

About The Instructor

+497 enrolled
Not Enrolled

Course Includes

• 28 Lessons
  • 53 Topics
  • 7 Quizzes
  • Course Certificate

Ratings and Reviews

Avg. Rating
54 Ratings
What's your experience? We'd love to know!
Girija Shettar
Posted 2 weeks ago
Very generous and helpful

Thank you for the free Yin Yoga course! The courses are well presented and clear. The format is easy to use and the teaching is excellent. Teachers reply very quickly to queries and help you whenever you need it. I am very pleased with the experience so far. ...I also like the wide selection of courses available. So much of interest! Many thanks.

Preview Image
Sesselja Ásta Eysteinsdóttir
Posted 4 weeks ago
Very good course

I liked this course good teachers , but sometimes its hard to hear what the students who are in the class are saying so when there are conversations you miss out. And I would have love to have the book that is used in class to print out. But overall very happy with this class

Preview Image
Mickaël Pouvin
Posted 3 months ago
Grateful !

After several years of personal practice, I felt ready to deepen my knowledge to teach. I am happy to have followed these very enriching courses with teachers who love what they teach and who are caring. I got my certificate and I am very grateful!

Preview Image
Julia Sáenz
Posted 4 months ago
Arhanta once again...

As a Yin Yoga teacher, I decided to follow the Meditation course in search of more tools to enrich my lessons... well, I was not even close! I've learned different kinds of Meditations, Physiology, History, and Hatha lessons... among others, Kaya Sthairyam & Kayotsarg... and very importantly I've been inspired myself! Thanks to Ram & Kalyani -

Preview Image
Jennifer Gagnon
Posted 4 months ago
Great courses!

I've loved my meditation training as it has deepened my practice and expanded my knowledge!

Preview Image
Sarah Rose Sykes-Goldsmith
Posted 4 months ago
Solid foundation for teaching meditation.

This course exceeded my exceptions in the content, practice lessons and assignments. The philosophy component was accessible and the Arhanta team is very responsive to any question that may come up along the way. My confidence as a teacher has grown and I look forward to continuing my studies with the breathwork and pranayama teacher training as well.

Preview Image
Laura Loi
Posted 4 months ago
Professionality

I've just started my Meditation Teacher Training course and I find it amazing! The quality of teachings is really high and I found teachers very professional. I recommend it if you want to learn more about meditation and if you want to learn how to teach meditation practices in the most professional way.

Preview Image
Michael Hill
Posted 6 months ago
Easy to apply teachings taught in a digestible manner

The teachings have been very easy to understand and I have enjoyed sharing them in classes. I have really enjoyed the course so far

Preview Image
Samuel Shadman
Posted 6 months ago
Content is great and of original traditional source

I feel the entire handbook could have been included in a PDF. Some of the meditations were not practiced in video, but in script. I would liked to have had the all of the Elements led in video. All of the teachers were great and the abundant content was extremely well delivered. I am thankful to have been part of the program and I would recommend choosing this meditation course! Samuel

Preview Image
Mia Lewis
Posted 6 months ago
So glad Arhanta was recommended to me.

This course surpassed any expectations I had and done so with such beautiful energy. I loved the layout, outline and the way the information was relayed. And the added bonus of some Hatha classes throughout. Will happily recommend and look forward to doing other courses with this team.

Preview Image
Show more reviews
What's your experience? We'd love to know!