Yoga Nidra Teacher Training (1 Month Access)

Become a certified & confident Yoga Nidra teacher with our premium online training.

Course Content

Expand All
Lesson Content
0% Complete 0/1 Steps

About The Instructor

+63 enrolled
Not Enrolled

Course Includes

• 18 Lessons
  • 55 Topics
  • 9 Quizzes
  • Course Certificate

Ratings and Reviews

Avg. Rating
20 Ratings
What's your experience? We'd love to know!
W. Brouwers
Posted 4 weeks ago
Good quality

Loved the knowledge provided by Ram. Loved the science based teachings. I will definitely follow another course with Arhanta and give a positive advice to others to do so too as it really deepens and broadens your knowledge for good practice and good teaching. Beware of Chapter 16, it takes a lot of time. Only downside is that you cannot hear what the other students are saying.

Preview Image
Valerie Wistreich
Posted 12 months ago
Interesting Learning Experience

Be aware that you will need to be focused and consistent to complete the course in one month. The learning material was helpful being a mixture of text, video teaching and assignments. The sound quality with the video group teaching sessions was not good and impossible to hear questions from the group. I liked to practices which were helpful. Overall a good online training.

Preview Image
Dinah Biggs
Posted 1 year ago
Wonderful teachers and Great Learning Material

I enjoyed learning about yoga Nidra, the Hatha yoga bonus was a nice treat. I got the scripts and the background I needed from the excellent written material. Would like a pdf packet of them compiled. I could not hear the comments from the live lecture. May want to suggest that people use CC to see what was being said. There was one student who constantly derailed the lecture. Irritated me.

Preview Image
Jill Magee
Posted 1 year ago
Learned easily

I really enjoyed the science based education and the meaning behind why yoga nidra is so effective.

Preview Image
Anneke Bouwman
Posted 2 years ago
A wundervolle and interessant course

I enjoyed Every moment of the course. Good explanations, Lots of extra informations, a lot of Praxis! RAM, i like your styl of teaching: very clear With humor: Great. I can recommend this course for anybody who wants to dive deep into Yoga Nidra. Thank you so much!

Preview Image
Tamara Wieser
Posted 2 years ago
Yoga Nidra Teacher Training

It was my third course at Arhanta and like I experienced it with the first two ones the level of information and education is very high. Ram is an excellent teacher and I learned a lot!

Preview Image
Layla Levy
Posted 2 years ago
Great training!

This training was very interesting, complete, and engaging. There are many resources that are beautifully put in PDFs and the self-practices support the whole learning experience. I truly loved how this training brought me not only to deepen my practice but also the knowledge of myself as a human being, and as a teacher. Thank you!

Preview Image
Joanna Lalanne
Posted 2 years ago
Good training !!!

Thanks for this experience, classes are really clear, completed : PDF + Videos are comprehensive, accessible even for French people. There are practices and it's a really good point. Happy to made this training !

Preview Image
Manon Andrée Bühler
Posted 3 years ago
Very, very, very good!!!

What a process!!! I enjoyed this training so much that I am really sad that it is over. I learned so much - especially about myself! Thank you to the wonderful team at Arhanta Yoga!

Preview Image
Cindy Charrier
Posted 3 years ago
Super Formation

This formation is easy to follow and complete. The teacher gives a lot of examples so it's very easy to understand and interesting. I highly recommand it. Thanks a lot 🙏

Preview Image
Show more reviews
What's your experience? We'd love to know!