What will you learn
After completing this course you will be certified in the science of Ayurveda. This course covers the fundamental principles of Ayurveda and human anatomy according to Ayurveda. It teaches the dosha theory & dosha analysis. And you will learn how diet, weather and activities affect the physical & mental health and how nutrition & treatments can balance the 3 Doshas. You will learn how to practice Ayurveda & improve your health and the health of your customers.
Module 1 is about the history of Ayurveda. Learn about the beginnings and decline of ayurveda and everthing in between.
Module 2 covers the 8 limbs of Ayurveda (Ashtanga Ayurveda).
Module 3 is about the Anatomy; the 3 bodies, the 5 prana’s, the 7 chakra’s, the 7 dhatus, the 3 mala’s, the Ojas & Tejas, the 5 elements, the 6th element Purusha.
Module 4 teaches you all you need to know about the Dosha’s. Expect information about dosha subtypes, balancing dosha’s and analysing them. It also teaches about nutrition, the 6 tastes, asana and pranayama and panchakarma.
- A device like computer, laptop or smart phone, tv
- Basic understanding of English language
- Motivation to learn Ayurveda
This course is for
- Yoga teachers who want to integrate Ayurveda into their lifestyle.
- Health practitioners who want to integrate Ayurveda into their lifestyle.
- Anyone who wants to follow an Ayurveda advanced course in the future.
- Anyone who wants to learn the principles of Ayurveda in detail.
Certificate / Qualifications
- Certification of Completion